Friday, January 19, 2007

i heart snow

this morning i woke up (a couple times...it took me forever to get out of bed) and lazily walked around the apt. getting ready to leave and after a good half an hour had passed i finally decided to look out of one of the many windows in my apt and was extremely excited to see everything covered in snow! it was so amazing...i had a wonderful day because of it. here's some pictures (not very exciting i guess if it wasn't your first snow experience...but i will share them anyway and you can attempt to experience that through me...i know there's a word for that, but i cant think of it right now...tell me if you know!)

these two are from my bedroom window


these are the mopeds that have been locked here ever since i moved here

1 Comments:

Blogger jonathan said...

nice mopeds! Snow rules, slush sucks.

1/25/2007 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home