Sunday, December 10, 2006

great bar

i just found my favorite bar in my neighborhood...so much fun...free drinks from a really nice bartender...amazing jukebox...guy on coke who just couldn't get enough motown...cheetos (why does that look spelled wrong? is it with a z? i don't know...all i know is that they are good) i almost got my ass kicked by a big guy in a malibu on my way home cuz i yelled at him for trying to turn while i was LEGALLY crossing the street! he just kept yelling something back at me and i just kept saying what? what?
i'm drunk
you know you can leave comments so i don't feel like i'm talking to myself all the time!

2 Comments:

Blogger luluiswho said...

i was once chased down the street (on foot) by a cabbie who's trunk i smacked with my hand when he did the very same thing. ah... new york.

12/15/2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger jonathan said...

you tell nice stories

12/19/2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home