Tuesday, December 05, 2006

no snow

so there was no snow yesterday but it is so freakin cold and for some reason my landlord has not turned the heat on in two days! When it was 60 degrees outside it was on every night and i had to leave the windows open because i was sweating, but now I just freeze! It's crap! I'm not messing around though...i'm wearing four layers today...a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, a hoodie and a down coat! And then I wished I would've worn a scarf, gloves, and a hat too...i might be a huge wimp and look like I weigh 500 pounds, but I'm determined to stay warm! I want one of those russian furry hats with the ear covers so bad...i'm gonna get one...maybe today after work. Yes, I'm at work right now, but no one else is here so I didn't feel like working yet.
oh, this is a great story i've been meaning to write on here but keep forgetting....
one day steven was in a depressed mood and he was walking down the street listening to the dead science on his ipod and an old man with a walker stopped him and told him to smile. so, steven laughs and says ok and then the old man says "i'm gonna tell you a joke...what do brooklyn and pantyhose have in common?" and steven said "i dont know" and the old man said "flat bush"! (flatbush is the name of an avenue in brooklyn in case you didnt know and then the joke wouldnt be f'in hilarious)
funniest old man ever!
needless to say, it made steven's day
we went to go see sam rosen (aaron rosen's younger brother who coincidentally lives down the street from me) play the other night at this great place in the middle of ghetto brooklyn...he is amazing and really fun to watch...the place is awesome...full of all kinds of old junk and cool stuff and it is all for sale...and he had pbr and yeungling and hot apple cider! my kind of place! It is called goodbye blue monday and it is apparently on myspace...haven't looked it up yet...you should and then when you are here visiting me we can go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home