Tuesday, December 05, 2006

hospital

i can add another strange hospital visit to my list! today i accidentally stabbed myself in the hand with this tool at work and i had to go to the hospital and get a tetanus shot...i cant believe i didnt pass out actually cuz all of a sudden this long steel poker thing was just stuck in the palm of my hand and i had to pull it out! a co-worker of mine was standing there and just looked at me and said "are you alright" and i said "i dont know"...then within a matter of minutes the entire company was paging each other looking for advice on what to do and trying to find hydrogen peroxide (which i strongly protested) and then the owner of the company came out and put on his jacket and was like "lets go to the hospital, i'll go get a cab" and then they had my friend sara go with me cuz i was a little faint and nauseous, but everything ended up fine and i got out of doing a really annoying job that i had to have done by the end of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home