Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Summary of first trip home

I had the greatest time while I was home and miss it for the things i dont have here, and i miss my amazing family and my best friends
forgetting the shitty traveling experience, the weather was beatiful, christmas was super fun...my dad recently bought a four wheeler (quad) and we went riding around in the dirt field by our house all day and ate some delicious home made mexican food which i've been dying to have and finished off the night at the trashiest dive bar in town! had our annual boxing day celebration with friends at dani's house this year, went to the mall way too many times, had horrible allergies and then a cold the whole time i was there, OD'ed on the new justin timberlake album!, went to too many parties with too many moped nerds! (and the moped nerds i love!), saw 3 great bands play in one night, danced like crazy, ate great food including the best hangover breakfast's in town, almost died being the victim of an enormous drunken dogpile (me and dani literally couldn't breathe or move...SCARY), took some fun pictures of people in my 2007 glasses on new year's, took some other pictures, laughed, cried, sang, danced, hugged, kissed, loved, lived
now i'm back at my new home and sick and tired and ready for bed
i added a link to my flickr site so you should look at the 2007 pictures
HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

girl, where are your 2007 pics? flickr? don't seem 'em. hmmm...

1/02/2007 11:19 PM  
Blogger krystal said...

you're too fast for me...they're there now!

1/03/2007 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home