Sunday, February 11, 2007

my employer might hate me soon

i'm super excited because I'm either going somewhere or someone is coming here pretty much every month through May so far! This week I am leaving to go to seattle for six days...I've never been there before and have always wanted to...and i get to see jeb! And while I am there we are going to go to vancouver. Then, in march my sister, Cassie, is going to come visit for her spring break. Then in april my (most wonderful) friends are flying me home to drive to mexico for our annual beach trip and to see my lovely family of course. Then, in may i am going to steve's wedding in north dakota...which will be beautiful. I'd also like to get to michigan again sometime and take some more pictures and see my wonderful family there. So much to look forward to!
so, i might be going overboard on my vacation time, but I dont get paid vacation anyway so i dont really care.
if you have any other suggestions of things i'm missing out on...let me know...i could always just quit my job and leave the country or something!
why not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home