Sunday, January 28, 2007

whole new room

yesterday my friend mark (who makes his living as a carpenter for hipsters and the like throughout brooklyn and nyc) came by and spent the entire day building me a desk, hanging two old doors to close off my room from the rest of the apt, and hanging my old mirrors that i've been wanting to hang! so now my room is feeling more like a room i want to spend time in...it's cozier! of course, he didn't just do this on his own accord...it took all day and I paid him, but i am so grateful because i would have never been able to do this on my own. the doors are two different shades of blue...one side is light blue and one side is bright blue. my desk is exactly what i wanted...basically a big table! my mirrors are pretty...i bought one at the same place we bought the old doors for only $20 and the other one i found on the street and made steven carry it home for me! so, here's some pictures...(although you may have not seen my apt. before all of this, i'm sure you can appreciate this...or at least pretend to for my sake!)




Oh, and it is snowing right now and i cant get over how beautiful it is to watch it snow...i think about taking pictures but i know i couldnt do it justice

1 Comments:

Blogger jonathan said...

nice diggs

1/31/2007 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home