Thursday, February 01, 2007

my brain cloud

BAD:
my job? i dont know about it...dont like working 9to5 and dont get paid enough to deal with the stress that comes with it
all my bills...way too much freakin money...more than i'm making!
my sister in the hospital and me not being there and not knowing what's going on
my second ipod crashing
the photo place ruining my film
every time the subway stops between stations...my anxiety...ridiculous...i cant help it...even when i know nothing is wrong

GOOD:
i found a decent mexican food place today and they gave me cholula hot sauce in individual packets! made my day
but decent is still the key word

sometimes i feel fat and all i do about it is drink steven's beer and watch movies!
maybe it's my winter weight
or
i'm lazy
or
i cant afford to go to pilates
or
i just like making excuses for myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home