Sunday, April 29, 2007

AZ

I arrived in AZ feeling very not-tan...I have already fixed that. I spent three days on the beach in Mexico, one day being pampered at the spa and layed by the pool in the mountain resort, went on a 4.5 mile hike through the superstition mountains, and yesterday was the first day of the year that it hit 100 degrees! I forgot exactly how hot that is! The last two days i've been getting either heat rash on my arms or hives from being allergic to everyone's cats...i dont know which, but i dont like it. We also had one of arizona's legendary dust storms yesterday. My dad and i were driving back home from goodwill and we could see the dust storm coming and tried to make it home before it hit us, but we couldnt. I wish I had my camera with me...it is the craziest sight. We just saw a huge wall of brown coming from the east and then when it hit us it was like we were in a blizzard except everything was brown and we had to stop and just wait for it to pass because we couldnt even see the car in front of us! Crazy! I've been eating so much good mexican food and yesterday i had in n' out! really not much to complain about...except maybe the heat, but i was sick of being cold anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home