Thursday, November 02, 2006

in n' out

i was thinking of when illya and ira and i went to in n' out before i left and how ira explained to me how interesting it is to hear me talk cuz i just ramble on about everything on my mind and i wonder sometimes if that is how i sound when i type. i realize i dont use much punctuation and i use a lot of ellipses like my mind is not stopping long enough for a period or a comma. But then i think "shit, i'm probably annoying and i should shut up most of the time"...i wish i was at in n' out with them right now...those french fries and cheeseburgers animal style are fantastic...east coast food is so expensive...i'm gonna be poor and fat pretty soon!
ira and illya better take me to in n' out when i'm home in december!
~krystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home