Monday, October 16, 2006

first day of new "big girl" job




so, my first day of work is over and to sum things up i would have to say... I cant believe I'm actually doing this! This is what i've wanted to be surrounded by for so long, amazing, hard-working artists and seeing how they get shit done! so, the building I work in is a fifteen or sixteen story building (not exactly sure, but there is definitely no 13th floor! ah, superstition) and we occupy seven of those floors. I work on the fourteenth floor with amazing views all around me. In the meeting this morning I learned that on the top floor they make artifical hearts and on the 8th floor apparently over the weekends some lady teaches pole dancing classes! (i dont know what happens there during the week) and I guess whoopi goldberg might be getting an office in the building soon...strange mix of professions in one building. I take the freight elevator cuz it is so much faster and the guy is really nice and the regular elevator is super scary and breaks down all the time and i just cant hang! so...some pics of the view from my window and workstation where I will be spending a lot of time from here on out with not one complaint!
~k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home