Sunday, September 24, 2006

ways to feel right at home

drunken dance party at your local coffee shop by night
drink coffee or tea at the bar of the same coffee shop the following morning (or afternoon, whenever you wake up)
new barista at coffee shop, just moved here from sydney, australia, who reminds you of ryan murray (just as cute, adventurous, and easygoing, but with a thick, sexy australian accent!...no offense ryan)
go to target for cheap household shopping (nothing like huge american corporations to make you feel like you never left home)

and...
some things in my head lately...
i have fallen in love with leonard cohen! never took the time to listen to his music or know much about him, but I have listened to what I have on my ipod recently and cant get enough, how can he sound so content and happy while singing about such sad things...lovely!
i get told every day from men on the street that i am beautiful! always catches me off guard. but what is so great about it is that they just want to let you know that! They are not trying to get your number or anything, just a sincere "hello, beautiful lady"! maybe it will go straight to my head and then i will just think I am the most beautiful person in the world! doubt it, dont think i would feel normal without my insecurities!
hangers at target are expensive! $2.99 for a 3 pack of cheap plastic hangers! ridiculous, i'll just keep my clothes on the floor for now
have to consider daylight savings time now! I have to figure out when to change my clocks, never had to worry about that before
still want a bike really bad!
~krystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home