Saturday, October 14, 2006

some pictures




i gave myself a home improvement project and it was so much fun! i made shelves for our kitchen cuz it is so small and we need space for food and dishes and only have three cupboards. I have to say they also give the kitchen some much needed excitement. So now I want to put up shelves all over the apt! That will take me awhile, but it's cheaper than buying furniture. I also got some of my stuff in the mail which included my dishes and two of my quilts (since i'm already freezing at night sometimes!) and my winter clothes and scarves! I'm more prepared for the cold now...it makes dreading the cold (which when i say cold i dont really know what that means, being from arizona and all) much more exciting
so here are some pictures of the shelves... and steven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home